Elizabeth: 2/6/11; 1;11pm Rexburg apts. f4.5 1/100; tripod canon t1iPortrait enhancements:
On Liz I adjusted the levels and boosted a little of the saturation. I then used the healing brush by pushing "j" and just got rid of her light acne by pushing alt+ click in a clearer area and then going over the blemish. I also took away some bags and creases around her eyes with the clone tool. The higest opacity and flow I used was 40%. I also slightly whitened her teeth using the lasso tool, "l" and saturation control with apple"u".
Strolls with Ana: 2/5/11 3:07pm; Rexburg f4.5 1/1600 canon t1i

Match Color:
I unfortunately went and took pictures at a very bright time of day, so when I took this it was a little blown out (as you can see in the origional). So I decided to use match color to see what would happen and if it would improve it. I first opened two images in photoshop. The origional with the lighting problem and then another one I took around the same time with better lighting and color. On the picture I wanted to change I went to Image--Adjustments--Match color. Once there I then, under the source scroll bar, choose my other image and it changed instantly. I then moved the color, luminance, and fade sliders to my liking.
Pimp My Ride: 2/5/11; 3:07pm Rexburg; f 4.5; 1/600 canon t1i

Before the bus could get its new paint job I first used the match color on this photo as well. Once the light was better I then took out the selection tool and lasso to grabs the lines and lights of the bus. I then went to Images--Adjustments--Replace color where I used the dropper and the hue slider. Wall-ah! You've officailly been pimped, and it only took me two minutes.
I really like these pictures. They are different and the angles you took them at are unique. The only thing i saw that i would have done different would be the picture with the girl on the bus. In the original she is too washed out. In the edited one her face is fine but the bus looks kind of pink.
ReplyDeleteI really like your last picture. The symmetry is wonderful. The colors really make it stand out. The warmth you add to it, as well as the color tone selection of the purple and green are very easy on the eyes. For the match color photo, I feel it's rather bland. The lighting, angle, point of view, etc. are all kind of average. When you did the match color effect it seem to make the lighting seem really flat and boring. Maybe try a different time of day, getting closer to the subject, shallow depth of field, or a different angle.
ReplyDelete