Table Trinkets: 3/22/11; 4:21pm Bannack: f 5.6 1/60 t1i canon
There were a lot of interesting little trinkets on a table at the Old Mill. I got as close as I could so only one edge would be in focus when I took the picture. I cropped the image in RAW and increased the saturation.
Horseshoes: 3/22/11; 2:23pm Bannack: f 5.6 1/100 t1i canon
Made slight adjustments to the contrast and saturation in RAW. Adjusted levels and added a border in Photoshop.
Green Glass: 3/22/11; 4:24pm Bannack: f 5.6 1/250 t1i canon
Peeling Wall: 3/22/11; 2:14pm Bannack: f 5.6 1/250 t1i canon
I used the texture from the peeling wall to go with my blend. I took the texture shot vertically so that’s how I placed it on my 2nd photo. I then also decided to make it horizontal and put that on the image as well but on a different layer. I then blended the images together with varying opacity. I adjusted all of the original photos in camera RAW changing the saturation and clarity. With the green glass photo I also used the white balance dropper in Raw which made the snow look less blue and the glass look more green.
No comments:
Post a Comment