Monday, January 31, 2011

Panoroma

Guitar: 1/30/11 6:01pm Brooklyn apts; f 8.0; 1.6; canon t1i

I had a great idea for a panorama this weekend but it fell through. Luckily I tested a few on my guitar. I merged the photos together in photoshop and then turned them black and white by lowering the saturation all the way. I then adjusted the shadows and highlights. After cropping the image I flattened it.






2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this panoramic! I think it was clever to do it in a vertical fashion rather than horizontally. I also like how you make it look desaturated, it almost looks like it is an older picture. It is funny because I normally dont like the cut in half pictures, but I think this one was very well done. I was impressed. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on this panoramic Tanae! The vertical form is really cool and it makes the whole thing have a really cool shape and leads your eye down the frame. I like that you put it in black and white and that you only did part of the guitar. It makes it unique.

    ReplyDelete