3/22/11 12:34 ; Bannack f 4.0 1/25 canon t1i tripod.
House: 3/22/11; 12:46 Bannack: f 5.6; 1/4000 t1i canon tripod
-2
0
+2
Door: 3/22/11; 12:02 Bannack: f 5.6; 1/5 t1i canon tripod

+2
0
-2
0
Shed: 3/22/11; 12:48 Bannack: f 5.6; 1/4000 t1i canon tripod
-2
+2

So now I’ve tried a little experimenting with HDR. HDR is where you take different exposures and combine them into one perfectly exposed image. I downloaded a free trial of Dynamic Photo (which is why you see the nice little banners across my pictures) and I’m fairly satisfied with the results. There is definitely a lot of future playing that needs to be done on my part. Other than telling you to move random dials and sliders, I really can’t tell you what I did in this program to achieve these results.I created and posted 2 different sets of HDR for the shed and the door because I couldn't decide what I liked better of the two. I seem to be torn between the dramatic side of HDR and the more natural looking side.
No comments:
Post a Comment