Edited:
Ghost Shot: 3/22/11 1:15pm; Bannack: f 20 8.0 t1i canon tripod
Original:This shot was taken in Hotel Meade with my photogenic ghost Adam. I adjusted the photo in RAW adding a lot of contrast and lowering the brightness so I could get a creepy darker look. Then in photoshop I added a bit more saturation and selected the floor and walls just before the light in the hallway. Having made my selection I then went to Image-adjustments-exposure- and played with Offset which makes it look like the darkness is crawling from the floor up the walls.
Original:Snowball: 3/22/11 4:43pm; Bannack: 5.6 1/4000 t1i canon
Edited:This is my freeze shot, sadly it’s the best one I got all day. I cropped the photo slightly in Raw, adjusted the levels and contrast, and I also changed and brought down the saturation of the glove which was bright red. I found that it caught my eye and I wanted more focus to be on the snowball. The snowball
No comments:
Post a Comment