




Firetruck: 11/21/10; 5:28pm; Aberdeen-junkyard; f 5.0; 1/60 t1i
Danica: 8/15/10; 5:37pm; Pocatello-my backyard; f 4.0; 1/320 t1i
Photolusion: 11/1/10; 5:57pm; Rexburg-park; f 4.5; 1/40 t1i
Tod: 8/13/10; 7:37pm Pocatello-Jensen Hall; f 5.6; 1/500 t1i
Lake: 8/10/10; 6:29pm; Bear Lake; f 3.5; 1/160 t1i
These are a few of my past photos that I'm particularly fond of because they are all my firsts. First picture I ever took at sunrise, my first frozen action shot, first portrait, first attempt at photolusion, and at the top is my first picture that's ever taken first place in a contest. The last couple of months really has brought a lot of exciting firsts for me with my development in photography. I'm excited for what the future will bring. The only photo that is edited is the 2nd one of my niece Danica. I turned it black and white and slightly adjusted the levels and contrast.
Danica: 8/15/10; 5:37pm; Pocatello-my backyard; f 4.0; 1/320 t1i
Photolusion: 11/1/10; 5:57pm; Rexburg-park; f 4.5; 1/40 t1i
Tod: 8/13/10; 7:37pm Pocatello-Jensen Hall; f 5.6; 1/500 t1i
Lake: 8/10/10; 6:29pm; Bear Lake; f 3.5; 1/160 t1i
These are a few of my past photos that I'm particularly fond of because they are all my firsts. First picture I ever took at sunrise, my first frozen action shot, first portrait, first attempt at photolusion, and at the top is my first picture that's ever taken first place in a contest. The last couple of months really has brought a lot of exciting firsts for me with my development in photography. I'm excited for what the future will bring. The only photo that is edited is the 2nd one of my niece Danica. I turned it black and white and slightly adjusted the levels and contrast.
No comments:
Post a Comment